Your speech & Your evaluation
- Your confidence
- Your eye contact
- Your voice modulation
- How well you have prepared- learnt by heart or not?
- Good quotations, vocabulary, English expressions, sense of humor
- Your facial expressions
- Your pronunciations & MTI
What should you do?
- Research content very well from different resources like magazine, internet, your known people’s ideas etc.
- Don’t cram, understand and try to write in your own words.
- Take help from your mentor
- Learn your speech by heart
- Rehearse very well in front of mirror and your family member or friends … its good for your confidence.
- Dress up nicely for your presentation day (Optional)
What topics to prepare?
1. Any motivational story or story with moral
2. Any imaginary story created by you
3.Interesting facts in the world
4.On Any celebrity national or International
5.Anecdotes from any celebrity’s life
6. Explanation of any quotation in your own manner
7.Any old or new news with your analysis and research
8.Interesting places in the world
9.Mysteries in the world
10.Or any other thing on your mind seek suggestion from your teacher with what’s on your mind
Remember “YOU enjoying it and making it interesting is the KEY “